PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Better not to fly in Iran - Where should I start my aviation training?
Old 27th Dec 2022, 11:29
EG_Aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day Aria,
Your best option could be Canada as an immigrant friendly country, you may follow the following steps:

1- Apply for a flight school and get a letter of acceptance of 2 years flight training program.
2- After finishing your training you can obtain a 3-years post graduate work permit (PGWP).
3- you have 3 years to find an instructor job in any flight school all over Canada to develop Canadian work experience (immigration wise), and flight hours (pilot career wise).
4- After working for a year or two as an instructor in Canada besides having a Canadian certificate level of education (Pilot license) you will be eligible to apply for Canadian permanent residence (PR) under the "Canadian experience class" or "Express entry" (Those are 2 of many Canadian immigration paths).
5- After obtaining Canadian PR you are now eligible to work for the majority of the Canadian Airlines. ( at this point you are supposed to have an ATPL1500+ flight hours accumulated from your instructor job).
6- You can proceed your immigration process to obtain a Canadian passport an become a citizen of Canada after 3 years of having a PR.

The only challenging part about this plan is getting your Canadian study visa approved. It is really hard for some countries specially if your previous educational background is not related to Aviation or the targeted field of study. but if you got this Student visa and you made it into Canada, this will be your first step towards a successful pilot career.

I hope this could help you to follow your dream. All the best.