PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hill Helicopters HX50
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2022, 07:26
206 jock

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
As far as I can tell, no one is doubting that the Hill helicopter represents a great prospect.

Some have placed deposits. They will be the ones laughing if the machine appears, even if it's a couple of years late.

Others are more doubtful that it will ever be delivered. This group will say 'I tried to warn you....'.

I have sat in on a couple of the Hill presentations. The self-belief is palpable. And the enthusiasm for depositors to hear what they want to hear is clear. I believe that people said similar about Dr Ruja Ignatova and OneCoin. Until she was 'disappeared'.

For the next Hill presentation, I have a question for someone to ask in the AMA part. That question is to Dr. Hill and it's this:

"Do you go under the name of CRAN on Pprune?' And if the answer is yes, the next question is "So why do you pretend to be someone else on there?". It's not like anything that CRAN has posted on this thread is particularly contentious but I feel uncomfortable about someone who posts under a nom de plume.

The following users liked this post: