PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX second officer
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2004, 23:05
flyingkiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Ok a few questions to be answered.

What did i do betreen 200 and 3000 hrs, well like most Kiwis i sweated blood and tears, the first 1000hrs were prety much all instructing in singles, I then recieved my multiengine and B cat instructor ratings, I did some multi instructing then night freight twin operations, getting into the commuters with 2000tt and 900 multi. The rest of the time was blasting around in Bandits both as co pilot and as captain. Sounds easy looking back now but from 200tt till CX was about 8 years.

I dont know about the privicy laws or cx policy but it cant hurt to show your enthusasim. Your timing may be like mine and the update turnup on the day they start phoning for interviews. It happened to me ...honest!!

FAA vs JAA.. JAA wins hands down, the HKCAD view the FAA licence with suspicion or contempt. There licence was based on the old UK one. If you have to forward your licence details use the JAA one, it may save a lot of grief later on.Sounds like we are ordering a whole bunch of Boeings so get your updates in!!

Good luck
FK