PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2022, 22:58
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Instead of listening to cookers put their spin on Phelps’s words, why not listen to this interview where she, radio host Josh Szeps and a prominent Cardiologist explain the statements in greater detail and in terms most people can understand.

People should note that between them about a half a dozen times they say (in fact they make it abundantly clear) that vaccination is essential as any side effects are not as bad as the consequences of the virus. And cookers should note that Phelps wants “Vaccine Plus”, where she wants mandatory masks and isolation brought back until stronger vaccines are developed. Her comments do not back up the cooker cause I’m afraid:

The rare side effects of Covid vaccines in the spotlight
I’m not surprised then that Joanne Nova made some ‘cautious’ comments re Phelps. Jo Nova were very pro lockdown, etc. A stance I disagree with.

As to the ABC ‘interview’, well………. Seems half the time the ABC chap were stating the ‘facts’ and the other two, Phelps and Walker, were nodding their heads so to speak..

Of interest, that Walker chap makes money from his radio and TV interviews. I wonder how many more ‘interviews’ he would get if he had some doubts about the vaccines..

“..Dr. Ross also appears weekly on the national Macquarie Radio network & the Super Radio network. He had his own national radio show, Healthy Living for 8 years on radio 2UE. Healthy Living recommenced nationally on the Macquarie Radio network on March 29th 2020..

..Dr Walker is a non-executive director for MGC Pharmaceuticals, a company researching, developing & marketing medical cannabis around the world..”

Now thats an idea. Maryjane to the rescue. All pilots should smoke a joint preflight to stop that china virus thingy..

https://www.drrosswalker.com/about-us/