PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 22nd Dec 2022, 17:19
onehunglow

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
In 2021 I chose to have the AZ jabs as I felt the possible main side effects (clotting) were 'better' than the possible Pfizer side effects. There was quite a lot of 'pressure' to get the jabs at work.

Jabs were fine (I was on an anti coagulation med at the time, due a recent ablation). Out of curiosity I got tested for 'jab' antibodies (Roche test) 1 month after 2nd jab, i June 2021. Score out of 0-2500 was 621, which apparently was a reasonable amount of antibodies. 6 months later, December 2021 there was more 'pressure' to have booster. So I got Roche tested again. This came back as 599. Hardly a drop and still a good level. So I declined booster, especially as I couldn't specify the AZ one again but would have to have the Pfizer.

September 2022 I had a spot of covid. Pos lat flow tests for 5 days. I checked for 'jab' antibodies a month later (same Roche test, same lab) .... 2500 max score !

So no m-RNA boosters for me ! I've had the the natural version !

and work agreed this time when I discussed my jab antibody 'scores'. .....no point in a booster, I had the real thing !.......especially as latest research is showing that current booster generated antibodies are giving little protection from the very latest covid strains.

Perhaps it's time to put our big pants on and face the enemy !
The following 2 users liked this post by onehunglow: