PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 22nd Dec 2022, 13:38
SASless

Received 524 Likes on 219 Posts
I am confused.

When I read a statement like this.....

and it is also a known symptom, occurring more frequently in connection with a Covid infection than as a side effect of vaccination.
Then I read this...

If we are going to make statements of fact.... how about providing the rest of us with some idea where you are obtaining your information and what Date that information was made public.

We know one thing for sure....over the course of the past couple of years since Covid first appeared the knowledge base has changed as Studies and Analysis of Data has been done.

The newer the Reports and Data are they should be based upon more accurate information.

Can we get back to what the thread is supposed to be about....Covid, Covid Vaccines, effects and side effects there of that can affect a Pilot's health, fitness, and suitability to maintain one's License and Employment?

That is what I want to hear about as it is a very real issue as a few have shown by relating their own personal experiences.

Last edited by SASless; 22nd Dec 2022 at 15:09.