PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 21st Dec 2022, 20:46
helicrazi

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Torquetalk
I am merely pointing out that is obviously duff research. I am dismayed that the discussion can be mislead on the basis of something this weak.

As to you repeated the claim that there was no meaningful data at roll out; which meaningful data would you have liked to seen? Data demonstrating effectiveness in preventing infection? Or data demonstrating prevention (or significant reduction) of serious illness or death; data demonstrating prevention or reduction in transmission; or data concerning side effects. These are all different areas of research and require different data, whilst the questions surrounding them and references to Covid vaccines are all jumbled up. If you look above, the answers to one of those questions is in clear text from a source you quoted.
The data I'd have liked is the same that any other vaccine ever brought to market would have had to go through, these things take years with good reason.