PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviomar Sì.. Aviomar No?
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2022, 11:07
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Daniel_11000
Blue67, hai pienamente ragione ..... ma al PilotaFurbo apparentemente piace darerisposte acide .... basta guardare cosa ti risponde sull'altro quesito.
Nonostante il Furbetto abbia frequentato ottime scuole di volo(?) e conosca perfettamente l'italiano (?) e forse anche un po' di inglese (?),
tuttavia deve essere ancora a spasso in attesa che qualcuno lo chiami - altrimenti non si spiegherebbe tutto il tempo che ha a disposizione per scrivere queste cattiverie.

Mi scuso io per lui .... e come dici tu, questo forum fortunatamente non è frequentato solo da individui come lui.
I would like to answer you seriously.
Think twice.
This job is not what it used to be and I can tell you since I'm in this business since 31 years. 20 years ago I was earning more as FO than now as Captain and that does not include inflation. Same numbers...50% less purchase power
If you really want to do it go through air force or flag carriers and their subsidiaries ab initio programs . Forget self funding it. If you think you can manage to pass a screening in Airdolomiti for example which is very thorough go for it.
Otherwise spend your money in education first . With the 135.000 euro you will need to get into a Ryanair cockpit bringing your food and water from home you can go to top universities.Also learn that this is not the place to ask for informations . It's full of wankers and interested parties and remember that sense of humour is a top requirement.
As for the other reply ..well...see just above 🤣. I

Last edited by furbpilot; 20th Dec 2022 at 11:20.