PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 18th Dec 2022, 19:59
Torquetalk

Received 61 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by helicrazi
And you are part of the problem. Hook, line, sinker. One day you will also wake up, just hope its not too late for you.
I don‘t know what you are talking about. I have been vaccinated 3x each time with Cominarty from BioNTech, one of the two mRNA vaccines (also distributed by Pfizer). Very weary after first two shots; zero reaction 3rd time.

I have also had Covid 3x. First bout really nasty; second bout (post vaccine, post exposure) somewhat less nasty; last bout pretty unpleasant but less severe than the others.

I also know scores of people who in turn know scores of people who have not reported serious adverse side effects from the vaccines, but have had very different experiences of Covid, including two deaths.

So I’m left wondering what it is that you hope that I will wake up to before it‘s too late? Too late for what? I‘ve had the mRNA injections and Covid multiple times. What else is in store?

All that said, I appreciate Shy and Hargreaves’ input, clearly some people do have adverse reactions and that is not to be made light of.
The following users liked this post: