PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 18th Dec 2022, 19:35
212man

Received 355 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by helicrazi
And you are part of the problem. Hook, line, sinker. One day you will also wake up, just hope it’s not too late for you.
He doesn’t need to wake up! You are aware of the concept of ‘the greater good’ I assume? Although not even strictly applicable as there has never been a suggestion of elevated risk by the medical community. The vaccines (plural!) greatly reduced the burdens on the health care systems and allowed it/them to refocus attention on conventional demand, which had been greatly impacted. I don’t even understand why there is so much paranoia - it’s a corona virus vaccine for a new strain. It’s not some totally new and unprecedented medical treatment. I don’t see people up in arms about some of the revolutionary new treatments for leukemia or Alzheimer’s that are hitting the news.

For the record, I’ve had a full double injection initial dose and two separate boosters. I also spent 18 months in an environment (not western world) where significant numbers of colleagues and their relatives were dying from COVID.
The following 2 users liked this post by 212man: