PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 18th Dec 2022, 18:55
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Dear Ben Morgan AOPA

Other recipients were the CASA Borad, The Minister, my local MP, Senator Sterle.

19/12/22

Dear Ben Morgan,

Thankyou for the invitation to participate in an AOPA sponsored broadcast of this matter i.e. misconduct at the most senior levels of CASA and the provision of false and misleading information to the Ombudsman investigation.

This matter is significant, and my allegations are substantive. I support your invitation to other participants, and I personally re-extend that invitation to them to participate. All participants have my assurance that I will be professional and respectful, and I would be prepared to provide them with my questions prior.

As you have noted it would be ideal if we could have a representative from Government and a representative from CASA. I would also like to invite some ex CASA personnel to participate. I am confident that they will accept that invitation, as they have previously made that offer. I will re-establish contact to ensure those offers still stand. There is a possibility that they may wish to be de-identified in that presentation, and I appreciate that may complicate production.

As you are aware, the industry organised crowdfunding for me, so I have access to the responsible use of funds. I am confident that the contributors would be comfortable with me using some of those funds to assist with reasonable production costs. With that in mind, and noting the time of year, could I request that you nominate a date in late January or early February, as suits the other participants should they choose to join, as I hope they will.

These lead times will allow us to put together a well-considered presentation with the submission of ex CASA personnel who are prepared to come forward and tell the truth on this matter.

Once again I thank AOPA for their continuing support of the industry, and your personal commitment to that end.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley