PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 18th Dec 2022, 17:14
helicrazi

Received 31 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Torquetalk
II didn‘t ask you what Frank Chung the reporter on a sensationalist website said, I asked you what exactly the pharma companies said. This is not to be taken from the link you provided and telling me to go off and find this truth you know is pointless. If you are going to inform Rotorheads then do it. Otherwise we might as well pack off to Jet Blast already where there are pages and pages of exactly this kind of circular discussion, from nothing gets learned.

The issue of interest here is in-flight incapacitation and whether there is a link to one or more Covid vaccines. Do you have any research or data review published in any reputable journal suggesting that this might be an issue?
The video of Rob Roos questioning a Pfizer executive is on that link. Watch the video. Like you, I'm not interested in the journal, only the video of the pfizer executive answering in her own words. They had no data!