PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 18th Dec 2022, 17:05
ShyTorque

Avoid imitations

Location: Wandering the FIR and cyberspace often at highly unsociable times
Received 445 Likes on 236 Posts
I had my second Pfizer vaccine in due course. A couple of weeks later I suffered what can only have been myocarditis. At the time it occurred I didn’t understand exactly what it was. I hadn’t heard of the condition and didn’t discover that I was by no means the only one, until quite some time afterwards and had more or less recovered. My symptoms were 100% typical of those reported elsewhere. At the time I felt that the health services were reluctant to acknowledge what I had gone through. However, it took 5 weeks to get a 24 hour ECG slot, which I had initially expected to be given within days of my first emergency appointment at my local health centre and by then the symptoms had more or less gone. It may be that there was a long waiting list for the ECG monitoring set….

I have subsequently had confirmed COVID and it was by no means as unpleasant or worrying as the myocarditis had been. Evidence enough for me; I’ve formally opted out of any future vaccinations.
The following 3 users liked this post by ShyTorque: