PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2022, 03:40
NutLoose

Received 2,942 Likes on 1,253 Posts
Originally Posted by GlobalNav
I’m simply an interested observer without direct knowledge of the order of battle, but if Ukraine’s western friends have knowledge of where the Russian missile strikes originate, it’s time to help Ukraine target and destroy them.

This has gone too far, and the notion that striking targets on Russian soil is an unjustified escalation is total BS. Russian criminal attacks on civilian targets in Ukraine need to be answered with decisive measures.
I think that is why they hit the airfields as the bombers fly down Russia and launch from the Sea of Azov / the Black Sea, the west hitting the bombers would drag us into WW3 though.
I agree giving them the weapons to destroy those bombers in flight or on the ground would would be ideal. In the air would be better out over the sea as it also removes a crew and as with the fleet As in the sea going vessels it reduced the threat by removing their use from the area.

Personally the only way to stand up to a bully is to hit him back and the present situation is like a one legged ass kicking contest, as abhorrent as it is, I would start hitting Russia’s electrical and gas infrastructure especially around the likes of Moscow and say it will remain in effect until they desist hitting Ukraines.

Last edited by NutLoose; 17th Dec 2022 at 03:53.