PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2022, 08:30
whitsunday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rithfung
What? People on the internet could be lying?? No wayyyyyy

I dont know others but friends I know can't get a ICAO 5 because of accent, also there are exactly 0 candidates I heard receive medical check mail in 3 hours.
Usually it take 7 to 10 days before receiving medical check mail, at least thats my case.

And I got drill many technical questions as well, like wind correction concept, force feed back, decompression etc, so yeah I dont think it was THAT easy.

Or maybe I am the one lying lol
Comparing to our selection process in our time, Yes, It is THAT easy.
By the way, everyone is lying these days, so what's the surprise? Even CX People Department lied about upgrade time at the interview. They tell you 3 years and then turns into 5-6 years, plenty of real examples out there.
Also, just because you don't know what you don't doesn't mean it does not exist. There are heaps of SOs out there who have a heavy accent, and they are ICAO level 5 pilot, flown with plenty of them before.

This new CX recruitment team is still testing the water, folks who used to be overseeing the process have gone, not all, but most of them, I wouldn't be surprise if someone had a different experiences then the other, afterall, nothing is fixed and
guaranteed at CX, including your EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT.