PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 13th Dec 2022, 01:14
Watto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TrolleyD
You Will only be called once they have you scheduled for a Ground School
Originally Posted by TrolleyD
I just want to advise anyone scheduled for GS soon.
Make sure that you have no social engagements planned as the course is hard if you have no previous airline experience. You will need to spend all of your spare time studying in preparation for the exams which are often and need to be word perfect. I'm surviving on 4-5 hours sleep per night just to keep up. If you have already received your manuals, start becoming familiar with them.
Getting to this stage does not mean you have a job. I have seen 4 people from 3 different classes sent home in the past 3 weeks because they couldn't cut it. It's a tough course because you need to be able to absorb what it takes from a safety standpoint and learning the drills and commands can be exhausting and there is no room for error. You are being assessed from the moment you walk in the door.
Good tips, thank you. Hoping its smooth sailing for the rest of you. Those are pretty high stats. Never good to see someone get that far and not quite be the right fit for the job.