PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2022, 08:46
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by NutLoose
I do hope they are showing this in Russia, they are sending their children off to war dressed in paintball kit, no cold weather kit and self purchased sanitary towels as Putin stands there in his opulent warm palace, nice suit on and a glass of wine in his hand.

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...CjvfmNrbcsAAAA
Golly, is his toxoplasmosis flaring up again? I don't judge, Vlad is welcome to his own gestapo dressage and whips, just prefer he didn't act out in neighbouring countries. He appears to have a cognitive challenge going on all of his very own inside his cranium. He certainly has a temporal issue and a bit 'o confusion on cause and effect. Pretty sure that for the rest of us on the 3rd rock Lord Vlads spring breakage began in February and Kerch happened a whole lot later.

But the good news is that the Kerch bridge is starting to head back towards being an excellent target once again. I would think that the center span is the better target for the FSB next time, that will take Rostov out of the business of shipping for the next few months.