PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European payscale
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2004, 02:57
MFokker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
European payscale

Dear all.
Since I work to live and dont live to work, the size of my paycheck matters!! I am not saying that equipment flown, time off and simply having a job these days are of less importance. I have had several jobs in the Corporate field and the pay has fluctuated like the fuelguages on the good awl DC3.
I seem to recall the subject being brought up a year or so ago about someone collecting info on the subject. But I have not seen any results. It would be very interesting to find the average payscale for European Corporate Aviation. If you "guys" send me some info I will make sure you all get some info back as soon as I feel that I have enough information to come back with. And I promise full descretion on the info you send me!!!
The info should include; aircraft type flown, left or right seat, 1st-2nd or 3rd year flying for same company and position. Anything else I should add?........
My intension is to be able to divide the result in small, mid and large business aircrafts, Captain and First Officer. 1st 2nd and 3rd (or more) year.