PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle-10
Thread: Newcastle-10
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2022, 09:35
RA85684

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite surprised at the reduction to FAO but perhaps 4 weekly was just a little too much and pushing the price point down a little too far. I'm still surprised not to see more to Malaga. Personally would rather sh*t in my hands and clap than suffer Benidorm but Alicante keeps paying the bills for all 3 of our major operators so... Whatever gets the punters through the door I suppose.

Very odd that Wednesday gets 3 flights to DUB. Sounds a bit random and slot sitter-y to me, rather than commercially driven. Monday, Friday or Sunday I would have understood. Still, a flight is a flight.

Menorca seemed to do rather poorly for FR this summer so it isn't a surprise it's been pulled although slightly disappointing. I'd have thought they'd just reduce to x2 weekly and push the prices a little to see if that drove better yields. They know what they're doing.

As for Cork, I do hope to see it come back along with Shannon for S23. It would be nice to have and maintain 5 irish destinations available from NCL.

Now then... Madrid? Budapest? Berlin? Venice? Brussels? Hamburg?