PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Tribes Missions - new delivery
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2022, 14:50
Capn Rex Havoc

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
Captain Nomad, You are right this is not the forum to discuss Theism. I'just respond to your latest, then, I suggest we PM if you wish to continue the discussion.

I don't believe in fairies, therefore I'm an Afairiest, this does not mean that the burden of proof is on me to prove that there are no such things as fairies. Dawkins is a scientist, and there is no such thing as 100% proof in science, hence his correct use that there is probably no God. There is ZERO evidence of a GOD, and for evidence, it needs to be repeatable, verifiable, and validated. Putting all your arguments for a GOD in a book written by primitive tribal folk is not evidence for anything.

You do not need a GOD, or worse, religious doctrine, to be a moral individual within a society, Altruism exists without the need for a GOD.

Finally, with regards to MAF et al, can a Muslim join as pilot, or a LGBTQ+ person? I'd say no, sounds a bit like discrimination........... but they get away with it, seems a bit wrong in the 21st century.