PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The US has built and flown a prototype Next Gen fighter...
Old 5th Dec 2022, 11:00
chopper2004

Received 101 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Ewan Whosearmy
I am deliberately not mentioning specifics. But the indications are there if you're looking in the right places.

First example: pilots from a particular community 'disappear' for months at a time. When they come back, they're unable to say where they have been or what they have been doing - i.e. they don't even bother with a cover story. In this particular case, the suspicion is that they are rotating in and out of TDYs to fly an optionally-manned platform. This may well be it: https://theaviationist.com/2014/03/2...over-amarillo/

Second example: I am aware of recruitment into a black programme that is operational in nature and favours those who have been assigned to a small set of specific white world squadrons (i.e. these particular squadrons act as clearing houses into the programme). Recruitment into this programme has been active for a decade or more and these aircrew use cover stories.
First example link and you may be right in lieu of fridays unveiling

subtle difference in planfom, then again we have not seen what the B-21 wing looks like from top or side, just the front now.

cheers