PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2022, 01:41
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by NutLoose
Early on in the chat, the comment that a lot are coming home in Zinc is referring to the coffins the Russians use to transport bodies, I remember a post from Belogrod of locals complaining about dumped zinc Coffins turning up in the garbage.

see

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1586674911287844864
Originally Posted by ORAC
Indirect confirmation if large scale Russian loses due to hypothermia. “Fell asleep and didn’t wake up again”….
Originally Posted by ORAC
I would imagine this is true across many utilities and industries….

There have been 17 cases of embassies receiving either letter bombs, false bomb letters or letters containing animals parts, like the eyes of cows and pigs, according to Kuleba.“This campaign is aimed at sowing fear,” Kuleba told CNN in an exclusive interview in Kyiv on Friday.

When asked who he thought was behind the letters, Kuleba told CNN, “I feel tempted to say, to name Russia straight away, because first of all you have to answer the question, 'who benefits?'"

“Maybe this terror response is the Russian answer to the diplomatic horror that we created for Russia on the international arena, and this is how they try to fight back while they are losing the real diplomatic battles one after another,” he added.
People across Russia are freezing in their homes in temperatures as low as -38°C because essential utility workers have been mobilised – even after the supposed end of mobilisation – and sent to Ukraine, hindering repair and maintenance work at home.…

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...861106176.html
​​​​​​​
As the 8th largest zinc producer, putting out about 1% of the global total, seems the Russians should be looking at better uses for zinc, like batteries.

In the meantime, taking the lead from Wagner, perhaps this would resolve their logistics problem with 200's, and their foreign embassy deliveries of Russian delicacies.

Innovative device, already employed in Russian body armour and helmets for Mobiks and general conscripts. (not suitable for former Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin apparently)