PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About Global Aviation solutions
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2004, 22:44
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Yes speevy I really do expect the guy to come on here and answer our questions

This website nowadays is the premier resource of unemployed / up and coming / wannabe airline pilots in the UK if not the world and he's had a fair bit of free advertising off it already - do a search on CH4 and you'll see what I mean. Virtually all his entire target market (UK based unemployed FATPL holders) are aware of this website and I would say the majority of them at least lurk here from time to time even if they don't post.

He may not want to come on here and engage in talking sh!t as you put it, but these are fair and legitimate questions from intelligent professional people.

The flight training industry is absolutely crammed full of charlatans and rip off merchants, and if he wants to avoid being tarred with that brush it's long past time he put his money where his mouth is.

At an absolute minimum, I would like to hear the names of the airlines involved and the numbers of people 'assessed' on this scheme versus those offered a job.

Truth is, it's now been several months since he started taking £850 chunks of money off people for "assessments", and getting all high and mighty on the website here towards anyone who dared to ask for any proof of his credibility, his airline connections, or in any way wonder whether their money would be better spent elsewhere.

I haven't seen a shred of hard evidence of a proper airline involved with G.A.S. and I still haven't seen or heard of a SINGLE PERSON who's been through this scheme and got a paltry hour in a 737 out of it, let alone an airline job.

Come on CH4 this thread has been running for several days now and I refuse to believe you haven't seen it or read it. Let's have the proof - or at least some very good rebuttals as to why we can't have it