PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 1st Dec 2022, 05:32
Watto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glitter
Hey! I just read up and saw you had a really similar experience to me at the North Sydney centre as well I ended up getting a call a week after my medical from qantas asking if I could go get another general hearing test done at a place of my choice (I went to specsavers as it's free). I sent through my results then a few days later received some emails from a qantas nurse asking me about my first experience. She mentioned that they are investigating the situation/bodycare as others are having the same issues. They were really helpful and I am glad they are looking into it!

I believe a week later I received my start date for Dec 1st (but turned it down as it was only 2 weeks notice) so I am now in Jan 4th GS! Good luck with your application, hopefully you should have a similar outcome as me especially now they know this seems to be a recurring issue with the hearing test
Hi Glitter,
That's GREAT news! Congrats on your ground school date and all the best, was totally worth what you went through and so glad you were proactive with that.
I've also gone and had a private audiology test at a hearing clinic and received above average results which I've sent through to QF. It's been a week since my medical, I guess no news is still good news.