PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC, RFF, WTF?
Thread: ATC, RFF, WTF?
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2022, 20:44
goodonyamate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I can’t understand for the life of me why any of you would say anything negative about their PIA. Governments and corporations have bullied employees for too long, and there’s a visible change happening. We should be embracing it.

not paying the fees? So if you take PIA one day you think your employer should stop paying you?

If you want to see what it’s about, get in contact and go and spend a day with them. I have. The shifts, the training, the drills, and the risks. Dont forget they respond to Medicals as well. Just like pilots, they have skills and training they hope they don’t need, but are still required to demonstrate proficiency. This is not a job for some mug off the street.

Comprehension? this thread should be nothing but support. Unbelievable. Same for the cabin crew at Q that have voted for PIA. Yeah sure, their action might cost me some hours. Big deal. If they can get what they want it’s just another chink in the armour that has surrounded ‘bargaining’. Yep, we’re on the outside of that armour as far as places like airservices, Q and V are concerned.