PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 27th Nov 2022, 04:47
XB70Valkyrie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by niksingh13
Hi everyone, I recently applied for Rex 027 course set to commence in Jan of 2023. After receiving an email for an zoom interview I was knocked back. The interview only went for 10-15mins, they asked about what flying experience I had (of which I have none), what I'm doing in terms of work and why I would like to be a pilot. They also asked if I had any questions.Obviously super disappointed to not make it through to the next round- there is also a mandatory 6 month wait until you can apply again. Keen to here anybodies experiences for this latest intake.
I'd probably try to get some flight experience and demonstrate some interest in aviation. Are you highly interested in aviation? Do you truly desire to follow it wholeheartedly as a career, or do you just think it seems kind of cool? Also what's your level of education/current employment?

If you get some flight experience under your belt and demonstrate an immense interest and plan for it, I'm sure you'll be fine next time. Don't give up if this is your true passion!