PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 25th Nov 2022, 04:53
Watto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SYK22
Yes, I was asked to lift up 32kg of dumbbell however I could not lift then I had to lift up 20kg of dumbbell overhead and I struggled. For the 3 minutes step, my heart rate was higher than my normal rates cuz I was so nervous for the medical test..
I hope everything is good. It’s too hard to hold this hope though
For anyone about to do their medical in North Sydney, I did mine yesterday and this is what I was required to do: 15 push-ups (on your knees is ok), 32kg dead lift twice along with removing the weight from the stand and putting it back on again (very awkward), 20kgs lifted twice above your head (also very awkward and the facilitator spotted me), asked to kneel and get back up again, 3 min step test, 10 regular squats and then 10 squats on each leg, urine test, blood pressure test, breath test, a range of agility moves, eye test (short, long and colour), grip test, and last but not least the hearing test. I was told to do this test in the lobby area outside of the physio's office, where the lift and bathroom was. 3 times during my test the lift doors opened and twice someone came in and out of the bathroom with the door slamming etc. I did not score well in this test and when I showed my disappointment at the end after seeing my score the facilitator said to me "it's not that bad, this is not a very accurate test". I'm pretty upset that after getting this far it all might come down to this audio test. Wondering if in other facilities that others have been to if the audio test was conducted differently?