PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 19th Nov 2022, 11:31
Whispering Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anyone aware of Flydubai (FZ) having issues with their recruitment website provided by a 3rd party software company called Taleo ?.
I have just applied under their latest recruiting campaign (for non-type rated) pilots, launched on Friday 18th November 2022. I have a full UK issued ATPL, 8000 hours and type rated on the Embraer E195 and E175 and meet all their advertised requirements and yet when I apply, I get a message back saying that I don’t meet their requirements?? Double checked all the requirements and I more than meet them and exceed them.
I’ve also spoken to another couple of friends of mine and they get the same message even with in excess of 10,000 hours, one of them with a masters degree and another who is type rated on the 737 already and according to their recruitment portal non of us meet their requirements…. Is anyone else having this issue with FZ ?
I wonder if they have launched the recruitment campaign, but not updated the filter requirement’s in the 3rd party software which is now automatically discounting valid applicants.