PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2022, 11:29
Rithfung

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by whitsunday
Flying_melon - That’s your top 2 or 5 percent people if chloe123 made it. Proven my point.
OH MY GOD I thought this is wannabes forum, not wannabes gatekeeping/criticizing forum.

Chloe just ask a simple question, you either answer her and let her know why 4 is basic requirment, or keep you opinion to your self, but I guess it's a bit hard for you isn't it?

And for the record I have my ICAO level 5 at 2019, and I studied for 6 years for the interview and even got into final interview pre-covid, however I don't have tons of money to put me throught flight school for 20 hrs. nor I can abandon my parents and go to flight school somewhere else, yet I still got and hour on trial flight, did a ground school GFPT done, am I among those sub-standard to you? Because I don't have connection and/or money?

When I said perviously less privilege one I mean EXACTLY this. You don't know what other people go throught, so please don't judge other people too early and harshly.

Also Chloe, ICAO 4 is basic minimum for ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot Licence), so I don't think less then 3 gonna cut it. Beside english is international flight language mean your life depends on it when you are in the air, so maybe try to improve your english before consider further.