PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2022, 09:41
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
The numbers are certainly dwindling. Now they have to combine anti vax rallies with a bit of pro Putin sentiment to bolster the numbers.

Occasionally I tune into Hood’s social media for a laugh. On a recent video he was upset that the numbers at recent rallies had plummeted. Also turns out the anti vaxxer movement is fracturing as the nutters start arguing with each other over who is the bigger nutter. Not enough to be just anti vac, you now have to be anti 5G, pro flat earth, a whole host of things to attract losers. Wonder what he’ll do when they inevitably turn to chemtrail conspiracies?

I wonder if those who sacrificed their careers to follow his rubbish have had second thoughts?
I’ve never attended a protest rally so can not comment too much on them. I did though observe one from a Brisbane office tower and took some pictures of it coming down the road. Protester crowd seemed to be over two thirds females which mystified me. Lots of kids running about as well so I guess the mums were concerned about being forced to vaccinate their children. I noted the protest crowd were tightly packed and looking back at the photos time stamps it took over half an hour to pass. Likely the biggest protest march in Brisbane’s history - out doing the Vietnam war protests in numbers.