PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Hold Pool
Thread: Jet2 Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2022, 12:19
mesh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Smooth Airperator
HR has been too slow/stupid/lazy in removing the ad, I've heard that any applications submitted in the last 3-4 months have been black-holed. The campaign was launched way too soon with extremely loose criteria. There is no way on earth any hiring department can sift through so many applications. Usual stupidity but on a grander scale. Still a great company though!
I personally know someone, NTR FO who applied less than 3 months ago and started their course last week. The harsh fact is the pilots that were initially required have been recruited. As I stated in a previous post they wanted Instructors for A320 in LHS and FO’s. However recruitment is now all year around so I would encourage people who want to join Jet2 to apply. The process should now be looked at as a getting on there books, hold pool or whatever you want to call,it. It doesn’t necessarily mean recruitment for this winter. They have to keep it flexible due to the ever changing economic situation and aircraft purchases etc.