PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2022, 17:42
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Kent Based
It's worth actually reading that link. The study says nothing of the sort re vaccination increasing severity of symptoms. It would be incredible if the study really said that as the whole world would be jumping on it.

The guy who you quoted seems a little unreliable. He's notorious for copying made up facts and disclaims any responsibility for that. He is not even a medical doctor. He has given different accounts of what subject he is a doctor in!

It's bad form to link to a report and then show a summary of it which is made up BS.
Hmmm… if he is a “little unreliable” then you can offer up some quotes of same… ?..

Re the study. I revisited the study that I linked to via The Hatchard Report (THR) and noted it were an abstract of a pre-print dated 17/June/22. Following the link at that site gives the current release published 10/November/22. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02051-3

The THR claims were made reference the pre-print version. As I am unable to read the full pre-print version I do not know what changes were made for publication so am unable to comment on veracity of the conclusions that THR made. I am yet to fully read the current release.

Last edited by Flying Binghi; 14th Nov 2022 at 18:22.