PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Old 10th Nov 2022, 19:51
Watto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jonmaynard199998
Hi watto22,
I will have AD with Qantas at the end of this week. Any tipsw that you can give me about the group activity or questions they have asked? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Hi J, The group activity for my AD was that a spaceship of aliens had arrived and we had to come up with 5 attributes of QF to describe to them, in point form, and then report to our assessors after 15 mins. Half way through this they changed it and said the aliens could not speak our language and we had to find a way of drawing each of our 5 attributes. They are really only looking to see how you interact with your fellow group members (groups of 6), how well you listen to each other and then how quickly you jump into action again after they change the task. My 2 on 1 interview questions were: why I wanted to be QF cabin cabin crew then they launched into the behavioural questions: A time when you've dealt with an unhappy customer, a time when you've dealt with conflict amongst fellow worker, a time when operational procedures were breached in your workplace and the outcome, a time when you had to act quickly in a pressure situation at work. Dont forget to use the STAR format: situation, task, action, result. Also, be prepared to intro yourself for 20-30 sec. The facilitators are very good at making you feel relaxed, the 3 hours went by very quickly. Good luck with it all and hope this helps!