PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - give qr and aab a break
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2004, 23:59
gulf-crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bang

Sorry comments unwarrented. Many western crews at QR worked there butts off for the company and look how they got paid back shafted from a great hight by other nationalities who had direct access to AAB obviously the spies in the cabin. As for working knowledge sorry disagree, lets take the cabin service manual for instance if its not in there nearly all asians wont do it because its not in the manual. No degree for flexability so they work hard does not mean that they are good at it. Bang I think you need a bit of a reality check

EK has great crews have flown them many times this year back and forth to DXB. Sorry QR crews all look to scared when they are working in the cabin incase anyone reports them.

I have flown with many airlines in the world as a passenger, and would rate ek crews as one of the best, QR's crew as I've said all look to scared to talk or enjoy their work.

As for giving AAB a break, well after he shafted a lot of people think its now time for a little pay back for the little worm.