PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2022, 09:55
JOKI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't give them money your money. Me and group of my friends paid for UPRT course and most of us done it after nearly half year (it's 2 day course). One of my instructor was Bartek - boss, the most unkind and unproffesional person I ever met. After lot of delays we were set up for last part of course at another airport (they were renting aircraft from aeroclub), we were waiting for 2 days there with zero information from our instructor when he's gonna come, that he's gonna be late and that he's not gonna come at all the first day - we were told by direction of aeroclub that he's not coming - it should not work like that at all. Of course we were trying to reach him, first he wasn't responding to our calls, then he blocked our numbers. At second day we finally finished training (but that were most unpleasant flights from my aviation training) and we thought that it's over - no. We were reaching the school every few days for information about flight to update our logbook - we finally got it after 2 months when we directly messaged aeroclub from who the airplane was rented. Don't go there if you don't want to be treated like garbage by people who only cares about your wallet - they are not signing contracts (they say because it's short training) but now I see why.