PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2022, 17:46
JoeyTribbiani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A320LGW
Every single thing you mention in this post was already mentioned on this forum over 3 yrs ago now. It's nothing new, unfortunately it seems you just didn't look for/find it ... anyhow, you will finish your training at some point. I know all about these problems, you will get there in the end though.

I totally agree withmindaugenius and actually he didn't even mentioned everything as it is just endless.
What is new, is that now the situation has worsen, so if it was worse before imagine what it is now.
BAA Training is now using special attorney to help them scam their students legally.

And Yes you are right we got there in the end but because WE HAD NO CHOICE! I'd like to see you investing more than 100K(Training fee, accommodation and other expenses for 2 years) having made a mortgage, money borrowed from relatives and friends and to decide to GIVE UP.

If BAA would have refund us, NO A SINGLE ONE would have gone to the end like you said.

I am not saying that 100% have been scammed or had very bad experience with BAA TRAINING, But when you make some statistics and realised that the biggest majority is unsatisfied, something is definitely wrong.

Yes if we didn't like the school we shouldn't have signed up. And that's the reason of students from this school raise up their voice. Because we got blinded and scammed and WE DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE getting the same experience.

Any ATO/ flights school has they own issues. Some are delays with theories, others with maintenance and not flying, some others is bad instructors.

But BAA TRAINING IS ALL OF THEM and X1000000.

Kind regards

LY-BAQ