PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIA Saudi Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2022, 14:43
Sky Hooker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Negative people have no knowledge of KSA.

I've lived here since 2011, and I've been familiar with the kingdom since 2004, and the changes I'm observing are nothing short of astounding.
The biggest economy in the Middle East and KSA helped Dubai grow, and I've always known they could diversify their economy when they needed to, which is what is happening now.

MBS is fully aware of the fact that society as a whole is transforming and Generation Z is educated in the West. 70% of the country's youngsters support him.

We aim to bring 300 million passengers by 2030, and if we assume a conservative growth rate of 50%, that is a tremendous increase. With airports and infrastructure being upgraded, it is only a matter of time before you see what is happening on the ground as a result of the six Freedom flights.
They have Umrah and HAJ in their back pockets, and with transit passengers, they will create a new market.

Emirates and Qatar are success stories, but ask yourself if the double-digit growth of the last two decades will continue.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is at the start of the S-curve, and its growth will be enormous as it gains market share and expands globally.

​​​​​​Regarding the COS, all we can do is wait and see. With this projected expansion in front of you, the experience will always be necessary.
No numbers have been run yet, but I am sure that it will be the best in its field and very competitive.
Don't forget that the majority of men hired from outside the KSA will need to convert their licenses to GACA, a process that can take up to four to six months.