PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 2nd Nov 2022, 08:14
AviatorBoy_95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A320LGW
lots there, lots of factual inaccuracies The most brazen however is the bit about ryanair not supporting the cadets in meeting the training requirements. That's totally false. Yes they dont book you the Sheraton for the 3 month course and there's no pay, but that doesn't mean the instructors and training department dont go out of their way to provide training support to those struggling. I've personally seen guys struggle and get sent for additional training, free of charge (despite the AFA contract saying the cadet must pay). Likewise in line training, it goes on until they are satisfied you meet the level. Whoever has told you this info has told you lies. You need to separate the Ryanair media/marketing image from the training department, totally different animals.
Totally agree to separate the Ryanair media/marketing image from the training department. The overall feedback I got from former ryanair pilots, is the excellent training. But tbh, I don't see why the person would lie about the fact he got kicked out after LT. Anyway ...
To clarify for those reading, can you please be factuel and say more about the "lots of factual inaccuracies" you spotted in my previous message?
Again, I'm really really not saying that Ryanair is a bad option but it is not necessarily a worse option compared to Wizz and vice versa is true as well. It all depends of each perspective and situation. The goal of this forum is to provide accurate numbers and facts to help each one understanding the situation.