PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 1st Nov 2022, 20:56
Ryanjokeair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by richpea
If you go to Wizz you pay 25k Euro over 5 years as a bond. So not only are you still paying back your training you're tied to a company for years and unable to go and pursue better opportunities (unless you can afford to shell out a lump sum). Is there that much of a difference, other than some people having access to resources to avoid being tied somewhere for a long time and be able to launch their career without the Russian roulette of hoping for a bonded position to come up?

And this situation is hardly the fault of the people who are in training and looking for jobs now... what were the pilots in position doing to protect the industry from this situation arising? Blaming people who were/are not even IN the industry from ruining it is a bit rich...

I am working at wizz… You cant compare this two companies (wizz and ryan)
From the beginning of the type rating I was recieving 1000 EUR, they paid the hotels, airplane tickects, taxi costs, uniform, 😀badge😀(i have heard that you have to buy your own badge at ryanair..&#129396

after line training my salary is between 3-4k as an FO

If someone has his/her standards so high, that working with these conditions are not good for a 4 year bond period, than why does he/she even apply for ryanair?