PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2022, 21:47
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BHX

Originally Posted by BHD2BFS
When you look at the delays from Birmingham today and the cost of eu261 claims for the dozens of flight cancelled over the coming weeks you wonder how they can afford this.
correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression Birmingham is their hub however there doesn't seem to be much of a schedule from this airport
Not sure what your re on about - they operated a whole sector yesterday from BHX. Okay A few months ago they planned 10 and in the end managed just 1 inbound Belfast City but 4 sectors at least (EDI & GLA) were cancelled more than 2 weeks in advance.

Still another day to forget for Flybe at BHX and worse still, one cancellation was Amsterdam a route they are doing well on and the competitors have slashed frequencies so little chance of pax getting back into BHX at the end of half-term. The worrying aspect to me is that Flybe couldn't find a suitable airline to sub-in on that would have been full inbound and a decent outbound load as well, of course if that was considered. On the bright side all 6 sectors operated today, okay none anywhere near their schedule timings but an improvement on Sunday

Pete