PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Electric Airplane Developments
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2022, 19:40
First_Principal

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot DAR
...So how about we keep the focus of this thread on being enthusiastic about electric airplane accomplishments....
Pilot DAR although I realise PPRuNe isn't exactly a peer-reviewed journal I hope that those with views that may not be quite so 'enthusiastic' are not discouraged from presenting them here?

While I'm inclined to agree that the climate debate is better dealt with elsewhere, and this thread should focus more on the 'planes and the tech, I also consider it's healthy to have informed debate, whether enthusiastic or not.

For the record I have a generally positive view about electric transportation, having been closely involved with it for several decades, but am also very aware of the present limitations - and just how emerging tech tends to, well, emerge! To my mind we've still a way to go and I expect there will be positives and negatives along the way that deserve discussion in order that we are better educated...

FP.

Last edited by First_Principal; 31st Oct 2022 at 20:14. Reason: Clarification/grammar