PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2022, 15:42
whitsunday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people think Liz Truss has done an amazing job even though her prime ministership only lasted for 45 days, while some people think that she was a disaster, that she is the only reason that brought so much trouble to British currency and the financial market. I would want to work with someone that is competent from day one, such as Tony Blair whose prime ministership lasted for 10 years. That is my stand.

FYI - I was born and bred in Hong Kong, went to an international school then a local university for college, so I completely understand the local culture and their mentality. Me and my friends in my batch went through a rigorous selection process which includes flight grading which is no longer part of the selection now, and were chosen to be placed on the program. None of us was ICAO level 4. That is the standard which we were so proud of. Comparing now, all I can say is, we are so glad we do not need to deal with such substandard pilots now.

Good luck with your ground school training at Poly Tech University, assuming if you made it.

Three years deal with Polytechic University, that says it all. Btw, if it was such a good idea, how come they have waited it for so long to push through? Hmmm....