PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2022, 02:58
43Inches

Received 419 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by Eclan
He never said it is "better" but simply implied it is better for him.

You don't care what anyone chooses to do? One guy says he moved overseas and it's the best move HE ever made and you're now 25,000 words into some serious ranting dragging in medical care, hospitals, terrorism, taxation, paedophilia and child-abuse, money-envy and general entitlement with yourself as the adjudicator on what's allowed and what isn't.

You are plain-wrong about the Aussie system covering him. Now you're complaining about being insulted but if you're going to be some kind of self-designated font of knowledge and opinion on all things, sorry, but you need to take the lumps when you get it wrong on all counts including simple comprehension of the original post!

You DO care if he's worked hard because you've cast aspersions on his taxation responsibilities. It's a bit late to go back on that now. You have some serious issues with tall poppy syndrome not the least of them. Take a week in the Boracay and unwind and see the place for yourself, then come back and rant with at least some basis in fact.
There you go a rant of insults again with nothing meaningful at all. I actually don't care at all about what he's done as you have completely misunderstood that none of my comments are aimed at this mysterious person you are talking about and are general in nature. You are the only one aiming at one person in general, its quite obvious.

You DO care if he's worked hard because you've cast aspersions on his taxation responsibilities. It's a bit late to go back on that now. You have some serious issues with tall poppy syndrome not the least of them. Take a week in the Boracay and unwind and see the place for yourself, then come back and rant with at least some basis in fact.
I think your assumptions are that I haven't traveled, in fact I've lived in many countries overseas, which is why I have a lot of knowledge about the local systems and processes. And can call out the BS naivity you pedal in the guise of somehow proving me wrong for your ego. I mean I've only talked about health systems, we could go into corruption and many other things, but you will just deny it exists. Of course there are wonderful places to visit overseas, go do it, I do recommend it, but will you find many places better than Australia to call your home and raise a family in an overall sense, good luck. After all that's what this argument is about.

I do hope you get your BP checked soon, you sound like a bitter person in general which is genuinely bad for your health.