PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2022, 02:45
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
I think you have a big issue with what is general advice/reality vs being told not to do something. It's more that you don't like what the reality is and are annoyed that someone else has a contrary view. I really don't care what you choose to do, just don't say somethings better or worse without facing reality, people will disagree with you. Nothing has been said other than insults to tell me I need to reconsider my opinion, I haven't once said that they should not live there, or go there, just pointing out the realities of third world living and not doing so at the cost of others, whether locals or Aussie taxpayers. Don't care if you've worked hard, so have the rest of us.
He never said it is "better" but simply implied it is better for him.

You don't care what anyone chooses to do? One guy says he moved overseas and it's the best move HE ever made and you're now 25,000 words into some serious ranting dragging in medical care, hospitals, terrorism, taxation, paedophilia and child-abuse, money-envy and general entitlement with yourself as the adjudicator on what's allowed and what isn't.

You are plain-wrong about the Aussie system covering him. Now you're complaining about being insulted but if you're going to be some kind of self-designated font of knowledge and opinion on all things, sorry, but you need to take the lumps when you get it wrong on all counts including simple comprehension of the original post!

You DO care if he's worked hard because you've cast aspersions on his taxation responsibilities. It's a bit late to go back on that now. You have some serious issues with tall poppy syndrome not the least of them. Take a week in the Boracay and unwind and see the place for yourself, then come back and rant with at least some basis in fact.