PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2022, 02:03
43Inches

Received 419 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by Eclan
It sounds like an argument over assisted death, does he really want to die or is someone influencing him? Why does one guy's decision to make his own choices on a place to live bother some people so much? It's bizarre.

Chris, it sounds like you're a big boy and you made big boy decisions. That seems to frighten some people but you should enjoy yourself and feel free, in the worst case, to make full use of our medical system that you helped pay for, when you need it. That's a right you don't even need to earn, it's part of our system. In the meantime enjoy the many amazing aspects of life there and ignore the rants of people who've never set foot outside Australia apart from Bali and assume anyone else is a paedophile.

Anyone else in need of the comfort of a nanny state, needing to live on the taxes of "rich pricks" richer than you, don't venture out, stay home and watch Q&A to reinforce your beliefs.

Good point, Wingnut, and they probably have first rate internet, too.
I think you have a big issue with what is general advice/reality vs being told not to do something. It's more that you don't like what the reality is and are annoyed that someone else has a contrary view. I really don't care what you choose to do, just don't say somethings better or worse without facing reality, people will disagree with you. Nothing has been said other than insults to tell me I need to reconsider my opinion, I haven't once said that they should not live there, or go there, just pointing out the realities of third world living and not doing so at the cost of others, whether locals or Aussie taxpayers. Don't care if you've worked hard, so have the rest of us.