PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2022, 07:31
43Inches

Received 421 Likes on 232 Posts
Originally Posted by KAPAC
Your talking about me then , I’m currently living in a third world country and it is because it’s cheap to live . Losing my job flying I could have taken family back to Australia and put them straight in government schools used free health care .
My daughter is cooking food to sell at her school to raise money for underprivileged kids in the country we live in . We donate time and money plus help out wife’s family with education and health . Teach my kids to leave a place in better shape than they find it . I’m now employed again and we kept our assets , kids in good school . We are very grateful we could live in this country and it’s worked well for them and us . No issues , respect locals and their culture . There is good and bad everywhere . Only added to maintain some balance for what I find to be very aggressive and negative posts .
I did say it about was those that dont give a damn about those around them. From what you say you are not who Im talking about.

However its always rosy in the third world until you get sick and die or become disabled from something as simple as an inflamed appendix. I know this first hand, lost some good freinds to very simple illness. And half of those were wealthy and could afford the besy treatment available there.