PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2022, 12:38
Eclan

Received 33 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
That seems to imply that only those that were put on leave with exemptions will be welcomed back, not those that chose not to be vaccinated.
Everyone. Discrimination on medical status is not allowed. Well, not unless the gov and courts think it's okay just this time. Anyone here see the irony and the cause for concern in that? Probably not.

Hope that's just a raz up, good luck if you get sick of anything, or are you maintaining your Aussie citizenship so you can evac back to safety on our taxes when your expedition goes awry?
Jesus, man, he only moved not long ago and I'm sure before that he had a lifetime of paying taxes, maybe even more than you, so I think we can allow him a little leeway. I'd rather pay his way back home than the filth the ALP have, on our behalf, recently deemed welcome back in this country from Syria.

There are downsides to the third world you know, like random cities there being held by Islamic extremists etc... hope that's better than not being able to go to a pub, however not sure where that is in Australia at present.
Cities held by islamic extremist? Entire cities? Are you talking about the Phillipines or Afghanistan?

I went to the pub yesterday for a meal and drink, sans mask. I also enjoyed my drink without the threat of a terrorist bombing me or being taken hostage for being foreign looking to be used as a bargaining chip.
You missed the Lindt seige but I suppose that was relatively small-scale (unless you were one of the dead). But I get your point, not as much terrorism here. Yet. Here's a list so far:
I didn't even think of Covid while enjoying my meal
It's disturbing that you even need to mention that and smacks of Stockholm Syndrome which is alive and well especially down there in Victoria where the dictator will likely be voted back in soon.

I don't think there's even a place I eat/drink at in Melbourne or Sydney where I even worry about my wallet being stolen.
Not yet but it's coming. The next generation will be dealing with it though and cursing some of the decisions of this and earlier gens.