PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 18th Oct 2022, 09:29
alexchar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by richpea
Does anyone have any idea about the rough cost of the whole assessment, hotel and food etc? I'm of course researching hotels etc. on my own as well, but would be interesting to know how much the day is generally setting people back.
I haven't been called yet, but from what I have heard and feedback from other cadets, it seems to be 60 euros for the online, 350 euros for the assesment in dublin which is done in one day.

hotels etc depends totally on you, but there is a hotel which is near RYR headquarters and there it seems to be 150-200 euros per night (but you may found a cheaper alternative if you prefer to be far away from the headquarters or possibly a shared room via airBnB). In case you arrange a simulator assesment preparation course in Dublin, I think it is reasonable to expect between 400-800 euros depending on the hours you will do, on the most famous "preparation centers". Last but not least, it is said in Ryanair's website that air tickets are provided by Ryanair to go to Dublin, I'm unsure though if this applies at the moment, one of the recent cadets can confirm if it's the case.

Last edited by alexchar; 18th Oct 2022 at 23:07.