PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez Feedback?
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2022, 19:45
Contact Approach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simply:
  • Easyjet MPL through CAE is your only option for any chance of the RHS at EasyJet. Avoid L3 at all costs.
  • Ryr/Wizz/Jet2 don’t care where you trained whatsoever. Many of my friends went modular, paid £50k for their licences and completed it in less time than the integrated courses. The entry salary for ryr is £16k, jet2 PA ~£22k and I believe wizz is around the same.
  • A Ryr TR will cost you £35k when all said and done and you’ll need an EASA licence.
  • Wizz as a company are notoriously bad to work for and the Jet2 PA is massively over subscribed and only opens a few times a year for only 10ish places per intake.
Ultimately you really need to know the facts before making any decision. You seem adamant you want to go Integrated against the collective advice given here which still makes little sense to me. The EasyJet MPL is the only integrated scheme that could possibly justify itself as it’s proven but risky.

Modular guys tend to be more well rounded Individuals and get exposed to more flying and come out with approx 50+ more hours than integrated cadets. You’ll find yourself at an airline assessment and no one actually cares one bit where you trained. You’ll have just paid double what everyone else has for the same measly unsustainable entry salary.