PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Kerch Bridge Thread
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2022, 06:15
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying Binghi
Re the prime mover ghosting possibility. I’m thinking it would likely be ahead of the actual placement of the truck trailer combo. Entirely conjecture on my part though in keeping with the spirit of this thread..
If they wanted facts, they wouldn't have called it a Rumour network!

Overall, this is an interesting situation, and all possibilities are on the table on all matters. This is a matter that affects our professional community, civil and military, and more importantly, it is our planet. Collectively we haven't been held to nuclear ransom for some time, it was unpleasant and expensive last time, apparently Vlad slept through the interesting bits, including how that ended up for his brand.

Anything that has a contact anywhere near Vlad I would have a natural skepticism in, their history is replete with misbehaving, and obfuscation. Any document that has Russian fingerprints on it is naturally suspect, including their word of honour which frequently has not survived the time it takes for the ink to dry on the paper.

In other news, Iran seems to be getting asked to assist Russia with missiles to attack civil population in Ukraine. That should be a high point in their global standing, the same day the UN spoke with as close to unanimity as it ever does on the matter. Iran's response will be interesting to see, they have no natural love for Putin. They may be wanting some of their money back for their tanks and planes supplied by Russia.